Chad Sychtysz has been a full-time preacher of the gospel since 1994, having ministered in Alaska and Washington state. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in History (summa cum laude) from University of Alaska Anchorage (UAA). He has authored several books on religious subjects and has also written numerous study workbooks on both Old and New Testament books of the Bible.
Chad is available for speaking engagements on a limited basis. His lessons are accompanied by printed handouts and PowerPoint slideshows. He can provide his own prepared series or customize a series by request (within reason). Compensation will be based upon the size and financial ability of the hosting congregation, but must include travel expenses and hotel accommodations. Please email Chad at firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling or more information.
Chad and his wife, Honey, have two grown children and live near Seattle, WA.
What I (Chad) believe:
- There are only three Divine Beings (that make up “God”): the Father, His Son (Jesus Christ), and His Holy Spirit.
- There is only one authorized source of all factual knowledge about God, our souls, and the spiritual realm: the Bible.
- There is only one church that Christ is concerned with: the “body” of those redeemed by His blood (Col. 1:13-14, 18).
- There is only one method of salvation from divine condemnation for sin: faithful obedience to Christ (John 14:6).
- Each of us has only one opportunity to choose the eternal disposition of our soul: this life (“today”–2 Cor. 6:1-2)